Corporate Partnerships – working with Chiltern Rangers will benefit your company in many ways:
Make a significant contribution to your CSR policy
Help the local community
Improve the environment close to your business
Enhance the wellbeing of your employees
The following are great ways in which you can support us:
- ‘Be a Ranger for a Day’ team building sessions Add to the list of over 25 companies that taken part in Be a Ranger for a Day since 2013
- Funding community volunteer sessions
‘Be a Ranger for a Day’ team building sessions
Businesses like yours can make a real difference to the environment by working at one of the many fantastic nature reserves across The Chilterns. Join our expert rangers who have over 30 years experience in conservation and over 5 years expertise in running outdoor team building sessions. Not only enjoy the Chilterns’ countryside and its fascinating wildlife, but also a day of exercise, fresh air, and for many, a life-enhancing experience. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
The benefits to your employees – Make a difference
- A fun, action-packed day with tangible, positive benefits to the environment and local communities – a real feel good day out the office
- ‘Live’ the organisation’s purpose and CSR commitment and enhance staff morale and loyalty
- Support staff Health & wellbeing: Energise, de-stress and motivate your team
- Gain a real sense of achievement doing something worthwhile for nature in the local community
- Team bonding- improve team working by taking people out of their comfort zone
- Learn new skills, build confidence and improve communication skills.
- Identify new leaders – as people thrive in unfamiliar situations with work-place barriers removed
- Bring alive the value of nature and enhance employees’ understanding of the environment
Help protect nature and improve the local environment
Your time is incredibly valuable!
- Benefit the local community and wildlife like butterflies and bullfinches, by creating better green spaces.
- Build community links and valuable business support
- Tackle work that would otherwise take days or even weeks to complete
- Return to our reserve with your family and friends and show them ‘we did that’!
Be a Ranger day activities
We can help teams from 6 to over 40 with opportunities all year round.
Your chance to give back – get hands-on with a range of tasks and create homes for birds, butterflies and wildflowers. You can choose to help a specific site, habitat type or even ‘help butterflies’ – let us know and we can make it happen with you. Or have a go at improving community visitor facilities by building a bench, installing steps or clearing paths to name a few.
You will get your hands dirty in our chalk grasslands, woodlands, ponds, chalk streams and more, but it is great fun, don’t just take our word for it!
Participants really felt like they were adding value and were able to work as a team outside their normal working environment.
Great day as always, Chiltern Rangers team make the day fun and enjoyable.Dun and Bradstreet
Thank you for the fantastic opportunity to help do something different.
Best part of session was working with colleagues in a non work situation.Scottish and Southern Electricity
Colleagues can select from a wide range of activities to suit their interests and fitness levels! With our network of reserves, there will be one a stone’s throw away from your business and we are well connected to the main rail and motorway links.
- Typically our sessions take place from 10am – 4pm. We are flexible according to your needs.
- You will receive a Chiltern Rangers Goody bag with a T-shirt ahead of the session for everyone to come kitted out!
- We provide essential tea, coffee biscuits and cold drinks at no extra cost.
- You will need to come dressed for a working day outdoors – check the weather forecast! Strong boots/wellies are essential.
- We provide everyone with a safety briefing and equipment talk before the session starts (and we take care of the insurance, risk assessments, provide protective clothing and equipment and tools if required).
Rest assured you will all be well looked after by members of the team who will provide guidance, advice and general wildlife knowledge.
Have a look at our videos below.
Best parts of the session were being in the open air, meeting new colleagues, doing something positive for the local environment.Company in High Wycombe
Community volunteer sessions and Sponsorship
Chiltern Rangers is a not-for-profit organisation and we heavily rely on sponsorship and donations to run our business. We offer a number of different opportunities in which you can support us, including event sponsorship and partnering with us as an environmental organisation which should benefit your CSR policy significantly. We then promote your company on social media and our website. Please contact us to discuss this further.
See Contact page for policy documents