This extraordinary book, soon to be issued in a 50th anniversary edition, is a classic of nature writing, inspirational and revelatory with brilliant, intense, mythic-poetic language – described by Professor John Gray as probably the only example of shamanism in English literature.
Join us at a forthcoming event
- 23/11/2017 - High Wycombe
- 30/11/2017 - High Wycombe
- 07/12/2017 - High Wycombe
- 09/12/2017 - High Wycombe
- 14/12/2017 - High Wycombe
Help us to help others
Across this website you'll see examples of the many ways we inspire and enrich local communities by enhancing environments. To carry out this work we need your support. Please click the buy now button to donate to Chiltern Rangers!
View our recent news
- Autumn Newsletter 2017 29th September 2017
- Book of the Month – June 2017 29th June 2017
- Species of of the Month June 2017- Orchids 29th June 2017
- Summer Newsletter 2017 23rd June 2017
- Chiltern Rangers win Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service 2017! 16th June 2017